https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

8 Random Things

And I thought Maya was my friend. She tagged me for 8 random things and like a dog to a milkbone I'm doomed to comply. I'll just have to think of something horribly irritating to pay back my dear friend. (whistles innocently)

I'm still a bit queasy from the mongo drugs they have me on but here's the best I could deliver.

• I have a sixth sense with animals. I always know when they're sick long before they show symptoms.

• My favorite vacation moment of all time was a starry night in Wyoming. And yet, I've never been back.

• I like peanuts but hate peanut butter.

• I got interested in homesteading when Greg and I visited an Amish community in the early 70s. We weren't married (yet), but I knew someday we would try it ourselves.

• When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut, but I was too dumb in math.

• I never expected to marry, yet I've been married for 32 years --and counting.

• A man can bring me to my knees if he kisses the back of my neck.

• My best feature is my weird sense of humor. I can find levity in almost anything. (Mighty handy considering what I've been through lately.)

All right, out of fear that one more thing will go wrong in my life, I won't name names…but if you read this blog, consider yourself tagged.

0 comments: