https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

RWA, Here I Come

I registered for the conference Tuesday and am bowled over with how organized everything is. Holy, moley! These people know how to plan an event.

The very efficient (and friendly) volunteer asked me if this was my first time and I said, yes. Virgin, as charged. So she gave me an added label to attach to my name tag that said: First Timer. LOL! Supposedly, the status will cut me some slack from the veterans. Hey, I'll take any fluffie that's offered.

Upon registration, I received a hefty canvas bag chock full of free novels, pen, pin, notebook, and a humongous book filled with speaker notes on each of the upcoming panels. --I told you they were organized.

I probably will get home too late to blog about each day's events, but I promise a full report on every panel and lecture after the conference.

Stay tuned!

0 comments: