https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Query Letter Program

I will post a reminder on Sunday, but if any readers live in or around the north Texas area, I invite you to come to this month's Writers' Guild of Texas meeting.

This month, my friend, Maya Reynolds will be presenting a program called: "The Dos and Don'ts of Query Letters: The Things I Did Right and the Things I Did Wrong on the Way To Getting An Agent and Contract."

Monday, 20 August 2007
7-8:30 p.m.
Speaker: Maya Reynolds, Penguin Author
Topic: Query Letters
Richardson Public Library
900 Civic Center Dr.Richardson TX 75080
Basement Room

If you've never met Maya or followed her blog, I can promise you it will be an insightful hour. Maya is a wonderful speaker and knowledgable about many aspects of the publishing industry. She's also very funny and smart. I've gotten lots of great advice from her, so I know this program is going to be chock full of information.

Come to the meeting. If we've never met, ask for me and I'll be happy to introduce you to the group.

0 comments: