Coming Up

Getting ready for FenCon coming up this Friday. I thought about canceling because Greg is coming up this weekend, but he said, no, I should keep my schedule. FenCon is only once a year and he'll be waiting for me when I get home.

I like FenCon. It is cheap! Cheaper than any other con I've ever seen. And while there are a lot of local celebrity authors, they do host big names too. Connie Willis is this year's guest of honor. My friend, Daw took a workshop with Connie Willis and she raved about her, so I'm looking forward to hearing her speak.

As usual, I will post a full report on the panels I attend.

The Muse Online Conference is coming up too---and I can stay in my jammies for that one.

I'll also be taking a world building workshop with Eugie Foster in October, so I'll let you know how that goes too.

Comments