https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mike Keyton

Today, I'm having lunch with a man I haven't seen in ten years. He stopped by my office yesterday because he was in town and he says: Maria, you haven't changed a bit.

Of course, my reply was: Buddy, you need glasses. LOL

It's hard to believe it's been ten years. Time goes by so quickly. In a couple of weeks, it'll also be my 32nd wedding anniversary. Stay tuned for another crazy story from my youth which I'll post on 10-10-07.

*****

Speaking of stories from our youth, check out Mike Keyton's blog. He has tons of stories about his ancestors and himself. Mike has a wonderful narrative voice with that legendary British humor. I read him religiously. He makes my life look tame by comparison. :o)

0 comments: