https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Blog Readers

A BIG hug to Kaz who taught me about blog readers. I am still learning the ins and outs but it sure does make life easy to read all my favorite blogs on one site rather than click on each one individually.

A blog reader is a handy little tool that lets you load all the blogs you read in one location. There are tons to choose from. I chose the Google Reader, which was easy on troglodytes like me. You don't want to fill me with too much information at once.

Using one central reader is uber-simple. You just sign up and select what blogs you want in your database.

Many blogs have this feature as part of their options, but it only lets you capture blogs from the same outfit. Google Reader and its ilk will let you view any blog or website. Me like!

"Kaz" KS Augustin, by the way has a great blog which I'm adding to my recommended author blogs on the right. Her recent books are Combat, The Dragon of Ankoll Keep, On Bliss, The Commander's Slave, and Prime Suspect. Go check her website for excerpts.

Kaz is a computer wiz who is way smarter than I am. Thanks for helping me trim time off my blog reading, K!

4 comments:

Heather B. Moore said...

Thanks. I'll have to check it out.

Maria Zannini said...

Hi Heather!
Google 'blog readers' for other options. I just chose the easiest looking one for me.

Kaz Augustin said...

Maria, girlfriend, all I can say is: as a fellow author, we need all the help we can get! :)

Thanks for the extended mention. I'm sure you can feel my blush from there.

Maria Zannini said...

You deserve all good things, K!
Thanks for all your kindness.