https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Free Pitch Critique

Fiction Addiction is still counting votes. If you like this blog, show your support and vote for it. Some people have Fiction Addiction buttons on their websites that will take people directly to the page, but for some reason I couldn't get that button to behave on my website. It was huge and unwieldy. Here's the link: http://fictionaddiction.net/vote.html

I've resigned myself to simply post random reminders. You can vote once per day until November 12. Thanks!

*****

Free Pitch Critique!


Here's your chance for a FREE pitch critique from Jessica Faust at BookEnds.

Go here and post your pitch in the Comments section.

What have you got to lose? This will give you a chance to find that perfect opening paragraph for your query letter.

2 comments:

Heather B. Moore said...

Okay. I entered it. Thanks for the link (although I think I've already submitted to this agency before).

Maria Zannini said...

No harm in trying. At least she might give you some hints on what she was looking for.