https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Around the Blogosphere

WOW! Women on Writing is publishing my article on networking. It should appear in next month's issue. I'll let you know when it's out.

*****

Also, let me introduce a new blog on my blogroll, Writing on the Wall. This is a great blog where five editors answer your editing questions and discuss process. Heather Moore, who I've mentioned before with her Out of Jerusalem series is one of the editors on this forum. Go over and check it out. Heather also has her own author blog here.

*****

I am busy putting together next month's newsletter for OWW. I'm thrilled that we have tons of publication announcements this go round. There's nothing like seeing your peers succeed. And for once I can add something too. We also have a new author interview, but you'll have to tune in to find out who it is.

If you haven't already done so, check out this month's OWW newsletter and read the interview I did with Joshua Palmatier, author of The Cracked Throne and The Skewed Throne.

As an added bonus, go to Joshua's blog and enter his contest. If you blog about the three items listed you'll be in the running for a free copy of The Vacant Throne, coming out in January 2008. There's no easier way to win. What are you waiting for? Go!! Win a book! Read the excerpts here.

I'm taking myself out of the running, so go on over there and play in my stead.

3 comments:

Heather B. Moore said...

Congrats on your article. And thanks for the mention!

Heather B. Moore said...

Congrats on your article. And thanks for the mention!

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks and you're welcome.

I'm making it my mission to promote as many of my favorite writers as I can. :o)
We're all in this together.