https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Fun

Happy birthday to my buddy, Mike. And a milestone too! I'd get snarky now and tell an age joke, but I was taught to respect my elders. ~grin~

*****

How about some holiday games?

I'm not sure whether I should be proud or embarrassed, but I scored a perfect 100%. I am such a GEEK.

Test your SF movie knowledge.

*****
Sadder still is that I missed only one answer on the 70s song recollection. Sheesh! I can't remember where I left my keys, yet I can remember the words to music from nearly 40 years ago.

Test your 70's music knowledge.

*****
And in honor of the season--and since I couldn't make jokes at Mike's expense....Slingshot Santa Help the elves throw Santa over the crevasse.

Instructions: Click Start
Hit left mouse button to roll the catapult. Hit button again to pull the lever to the catapult back for the swing. Release the button when you're ready to fling Santa. Caution: Hold the button too long and you'll pull the lever too far. Fling Santa too late and you all fall into the crevasse.

Yes, more ways to waste your time. This is my job. LOL!

See you tomorrow!

0 comments: