https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Carol Burge

I will be back to writing regular blog posts on our crazy profession next week, but in the meantime, I'd like to address your attention to a new author I've found -- Carol Burge.

Carol stopped by my blog the other day and posted a comment, and I am so glad she did. Her blog was chock full of information and resources and I pored over it for hours reading some of her past posts and checking out the other sites on her list.

I am adding Carol to my blogroll. Please take some time to go over and visit her site. It's a good one.

Welcome, Carol. I'm so glad we met!

Tomorrow: Potluck

2 comments:

Carol Burge said...

Wow, what a surprise!

Thank you so much, Maria, for your post about...ME! LOL I'm flattered. And I'm so glad you like my blog. And I'm glad we met, too.

Happy Holidays!

~Carol

Maria Zannini said...

You are an inspiration, Carol. That's my kind of people. :o)