https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Recommended Blogs

I'd like to introduce you to four blogs I visit regularly. You know if I link you, I like you.

I try to divide blogs up between here and my resource page over at my website. As long as your blog is not one big grumble session, I will be glad to trade links with you on one of my two sites, depending on your blog content. At this site, I try to list blogs that have been useful, thoughtful or inspirational to me on the writing front.

Yes, even I need inspiration.

So with that in mind…try these.

Tia Nevitt actually has two great blogs. One is her writing blog and the other is a review blog called Fantasy Debut. Both worthy of your support. Tia has a down to earth review style that inspires trust and honest assessment. I feel like she talks to the reader and not down to him. I don't read a lot of review sites. But I read this one.

Sherrill Quinn writes sexy, sexy stories that will keep you up at night. (Please note I put a warning label on Sherrill's blog on the blogroll.) It is not work safe, guys. I am serious! Now that I've got your curiosity up, you have all the more reason to visit!

And Jaye Wells. I've mentioned Jaye's Blahg recently and she hasn't stopped writing good stuff. We luvs her confident voice and her cut-to-the-chase posts. I only started reading Jaye's Blahg a short while ago but I liked it immediately. I don't know how I found her, but I'm glad I did.

Go over and visit each of these bloggers when you get the chance. Tell them Maria sent you. ~grin~

6 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks for the link, sweetie. :)

Maria Zannini said...

My pleasure, Sherrill!

Jaye Wells said...

Maria, thanks so much. I'm glad you finding my blog helped me find yours!

Maria Zannini said...

Me too! All the best, Jaye. Your success is richly deserved.

Tia said...

Gosh, thank you so much! I'm blushing!

Maria Zannini said...

LOL! You're welcome. Keep up the great work!