https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Josephine Damian

Let me introduce everyone to Josephine Damian. JD has a killer blog (no pun intended) since she does write suspense novels.

You might also recognize her name from the gold star, plus-plus she received from Jessica Faust during the last hook contest.

I actually found Josephine while reading the comments in the latest BookEnds contest, and I'm glad I did. You will LOVE roaming through her archives.

And if you do nothing else this Saturday, you absolutely must go over and read JD's posts on her one-day workshop with Donald Maass. Go here for Part 1. And here for Part 2.

Josephine gave such a fabulous report, she made me feel like I was there.

Welcome, J!

9 comments:

Diane Craver said...

Thanks Maria for this information. I'll be sure to check out Josephine's posts on her workshop with Donald M.!

Maria Zannini said...

Always glad to do my part for the cause. :o)

Mike Keyton said...

Useful. Thanks Maria.
Mike.

Maria Zannini said...

JD does good work. :o)

Maria Zannini said...

JD does good work. :o)

Kaz Augustin said...

Oh, that's the comment! Thanks M and JD. Hmmmm. Interesting comments. Certainly something to think about.

My blogging isn't to scratch an itch. I do it because I'm just so damned egotistical. LOL

Joan Mora said...

Thanks for posting this Maria. A few months ago I did all of the exercises in Maass' Breakout Novel workbook. I was so pumped at everything I'd learned. Always great for a refresher.

His blog opinion confirms a feeling lately that blogging is taking up too much of my writing time. So, I'm with you, if it's important, I'll blog. If not, I'm not going to stress about coming up with a blog entry!

I'm going to link back to you (and JD) today.

Maria Zannini said...

K: You are not egotistical--a little off of center, maybe. LOL!

I don't blog to indulge myself. I really do want to give back to the community that raised me by posting things that will help others.

Maria Zannini said...

Joan:
I have his workbook too and you're right, it is worth rereading. I might put it on my read list for this weekend.

Thanks for the good reminder!