https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

I am too mentally beat up to post anything of worth, so you'll have to settle for a quiz.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

***

Hmm...I'll take him.

8 comments:

Mike Keyton said...

I'm bloody Elrond with the cheesy line

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Thank you very much!

dawtheminstrel said...

You might have to arm wrestle Meckinock.

Maria Zannini said...

Mike: Hey Elrond isn't so bad. I always liked him.

Daw: Oh no! Not the might Meckinock. I hear she has ferocious toy-chewing dogs. And I've seen the fluffy carnage. It's not pretty. LOL!

Maria Zannini said...

heh...should be the 'might-y' Meckinock. See how nervous she makes me.

ravesblog said...

Oddly enough, I'm Gandalf. I never would've guessed.

And I'm totally stealing this for my own blog. :)

Maria Zannini said...

Hi Raven!
LOL! Happy to share.

Kaz Augustin said...

Good fun, Maria! (I know, I haven't visited in a while. But I read your blogs religiously. Honest!) I am happy to report that I'm Jean-Luc Picard. I've always had immense respect for the character (not so much for Patrick Stewart).

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

An non-religious Amen!

Maria Zannini said...

Picard is a good one. I liked that Star Trek switched to an intelligent, book reading captain instead of another womanizer. A reflection of the times I suppose.

Thanks for stopping by, Kaz!