Spring in East Texas

For those of you who don't know, my husband lives in East Texas. I live in North Texas. We visit each other on occasion. (grin)

Long story, but the short version is that I accepted a promotion 8 years ago with the plan that I would scope out the area and find us a place to live after he retired. We are getting closer to that goal.

In the meantime, Greg taunts me with visions of spring. We have comfortable weather in North Texas, albeit weird at times. Less than two weeks ago it snowed--HARD. The other day it was nearly 90 degrees.

East Texas has maintained its mild weather, and here is proof. This is our country home awash in azaleas.







Comments

Diane Craver said…
I love the deep color of the azaleas - they are beautiful!
Maria Zannini said…
Thank you. It's a shame they don't last long. But when they bloom all at once, it's breathtaking.