https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Linky Luv

Damn Sherrill. LOL!

Do you guys really need to know six random things about me? I lead a perfectly normal life for someone who has traveled the world, homesteaded, can see ghosts, knows all about ratites, sleeps lightly and rises early.

Perfectly normal, I tell ya.

I'll add one more. I started writing fiction purely as a fluke. See what happens when I get bored. I beget whole new careers.

I'm not going to tag anyone---well maybe Carol, since she made the mistake on commenting about Sherrill. LOL. The rest of my friends will probably send daggers my way if I tagged them while they were enjoying their alcoholic beverages.

But feel free to tell me six random things about you and comment here. I will edit this post and add you as a bonafide link. Linky Luv.

Right back at you Sherrill Quinn.

Here are the rules.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Um.

What's a ratite?

Maria Zannini said...

LOL!

Ratites are any of the large flightless birds such as ostrich, emu, or rhea.

Raising them has been one of my more interesting escapades.