https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Drop Me a Line

Let's see…. By six am this morning I lost all my bookmarks on my pc, my email stopped working, my head cold got worse and my husband left me (at least for a month). But Touch Of Fire is finally out!!

Tell your friends. Buy the e-book. You'll get a chance to buy the print copy next year, just in time for Christmas.

I am so excited about today, even with this cold and my bum eyes. By normal standards, this was a pretty fast ride, but somehow it feels like I've been on this journey forever.

Does it feel that way to you guys? Do you feel like writing has always been part of your life?

If you haven't already gotten tired of me, hop over to Maya Reynold's blog where she's posted an interview with me. Post a comment there and you might win a free copy of Touch Of Fire.

Even if you don't want a copy---and why wouldn't you?---be a doll and post a comment anyway. On Maya's blog, I want you to predict the future. Be as funny or as outrageous as you want to be. Make me laugh!

Update: I'm over at Samhain now. Go here.

Also, Tessa Dare gave me a mention over at her blog and she is giving a prize to someone who posts on her blog too. Go here for that. What's funny is that I am sharing space with her blog post on breasts. Serendipity! You have until midnight Wednesday for a chance to win there.

***
My thanks to all my readers, be you lurkers or regular commentators. Post a comment, drop me an email, or call me.

I want to hear from you guys. Tell me what's on your mind. What've you been up to lately? I'm home all day today, thanks to this cold so I'd love some company.

Whazzup?

6 comments:

Angela James said...

If you use Mozilla Firefox, there's an excellent add on called Foxmarks that backs up your bookmarks and lets you sync them between computers. I love it and it's extremely easy to use. Basically you install it and let it do its thing. I'm not sure if it works with IE, but if you Google it, you'll find it!

Congratulations on your first ever release :)

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, Angie! I owe you so much. You've got the patience of a saint! Has anyone ever told you that? :o)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Congratulations, Maria! There's nothing ever again quite like the feeling of having your first book released. :)

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Me, I'm dealing with neck/shoulder/arm pain that I'm hoping *isn't* a disk problem. I'm hoping I've just overextended something and that with a little rest (a very little--I don't have time for a long rest) it'll get better.

Congrats again! I'll do some promo for you on my blog on Thursday.

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, Sherrill!

Hope your muscle pain gets better. It sure sounds like a disc issue. Don't forget to use a heating pad. That always helps me.

Sandra said...

Congratulations, Maria!

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, Sandra! :o)