https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, May 16, 2008

I haven't forgotten you

My eyes need a couple more days of rest. I'll be back to blogging in earnest starting Monday.

Oh, and start the countdown. Touch Of Fire debuts, Tuesday, May 20. It's a good thing I've been pumped up with so many drugs lately, otherwise I'd be a mess. (grin)

Next week will be important because I plan to be nearly everywhere at once--despite the fact that Einstein said it couldn't be done. I'm going to give it a shot.

I will also have a whopper of a post on websites next week. Right now it looks to be a two parter. I would have posted it today, but I want to be able to give it a proper proofing before I upload the file.

Check back. There will be a lot going on for the next few weeks. And contests! Don't forget the contests.

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Wishing you had a happy healing weekend!!

See you tomorrow :-)

Josephine Damian said...

Maria: Tag! You're it!

http://josephinedamian.blogspot.com/2008/05/meme-about-various-things.html

Hope you're feeling better! A big week ahead for you, Missy.

rcloenen-ruiz said...

Hi Maria,

Sending you get well wishes and lots of energy for the upcoming launch.

I bet you're excited and nervous all at the same time. All will go well.

I think you've got a wonderful book and I'm sure it will be well-received.

Blessings.

Rochita

Sherrill Quinn said...

It sounds like you're doing well, Maria. Glad to hear it! :)