https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blogs of Note

I've got a couple of places to send you today.

My buddy, Red Garnier (Don't you LOVE that name!) is holding a contest over at her blog. She's asking visitors to tell her their favorite painting and its artist. How easy is that!

Go. Visit. Post on her blog. I'll wait for you. And check out her book, Color My Heart. It's on the MBaM's best seller list.

*****

There's another interesting blog in cyber town called Book Roast. It's a neat concept that adds a little humor to the mix. I think it looks like fun.

Go over and visit their blog. Their grand opening is June 23.

"Book Roast cooks up five authors from different genres. Stop by to hear about their books, jump in the oven and poke them with a meat thermometer to see if they're done."


Thanks to Josephine Damian for telling me about them.

4 comments:

J.K. Coi said...

Thanks Maria. I stopped by Red's site, and Book Roast as well.

You've always got the best news!

Maria Zannini said...

Just part of the service, ma'am. (grin)

Red Garnier said...

Hey my friend!! THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP!! And this website is sooooo beautiful, I drool! :)

Maria Zannini said...

You are welcome!

Thanks for stopping by.