https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Updated Website

The website is done--most of it anyway.

The layout remained the same because I liked it the way it was. But I added two more pages and I changed the names of two others to reflect a more reader-friendly site as opposed to strictly writer-friendly.

I will continue to add links in the weeks to come. I'm also thinking about contests, newsletters and maybe articles specifically geared toward readers. There are behind the scenes things to do too, like embedding keywords so the spiderbots can report back to their search engines. (Websites can be so complicated!) At least the big stuff is done.

So now I have a favor to ask. Can you look through each of the pages and click the links to make sure they work? Also tell me if anything looks funky on your browser. All browsers are not created equal. What may look good on mine, may be very weird looking on yours.

There is a deliberately unobtrusive link under Bio Hazard where I placed my bio and a few links to articles and excerpts. It's the link that takes you to a new page and it has pictures and bios for all my "kids". You'll find the link towards the end of my bio.

I know sometimes people don't care about those things unless they're animal lovers. If you would, go to that page and tell me if the pictures come up quickly and if everything reads well.

This was such a massive undertaking, I know there're bound to be broken links somewhere.

You can email me or post a comment here if you prefer.

Let me know what you think. Here's the new and improved website: http://www.mariazannini.com/

0 comments: