https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vampire Notes and Book Bee

I normally don't post on Tuesdays, but you never know what I'll do. I'm wily that way. Besides, I have a perfectly good reason to pop in today.

Patricia Altner who hosts Patricia's Vampire Notes has an awesome blog where she discusses all things vampire. Patricia is really on top of the vampire market! I think I'm going to have to pick her brain when I need some vampire research.

If you love vampires, go over there and bookmark her page. You know you want to. Just do it.

To give you some history, I met Patricia through Broad Universe, a fine organization where I've probably met more writers who've become friends than any other group I've joined. It's a great place.

Anyway, for some reason Patricia asked to interview me--I'm pretty sure she lost a bet--but I was happy to do it. So please pop over there and say hello to me and the vampire queen. And drop me a note if you're in a commenting mood.

*****

A place to promo

I wanted to tell all my buddies with books out about Book Bee, an online group that allows you to make announcements for books, contests, well, you get the picture. It is pretty easy to join and update. Membership is free. TOUCH OF FIRE is in there somewhere. I put an announcement in on Sunday, I think.

Of course, I'm going to assume that if you read my blog faithfully, you've already ordered the book. (grin) So send this link over to your friends and tell them to order up. Mama needs to pay the mortgage. LOL!

*****
Coming soon

I have several guest blogs scheduled for July, September and November. I promised myself I would also write some articles too.

Now, where the heck is that Maria clone when I need her?

Hmm...probably off drinking with my half-naked muse, Seamus.

Typical.

2 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hmm. Your muse is only half-naked? My lovely Urian sits around in the buff. Quite distracting, actually, but rather, er, inspiring... LOL

Maria Zannini said...

LOL! Then Urian is earning his keep. And obviously doing right by you. :o)

Right now, I'd rather have the clone than the muse. I need an extra set of hands.