https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

5 Angels!

I've had some good reviews, but this one has been the best so far.

Fallen Angels Review gave TOUCH OF FIRE, 5 Angels. The highest rating on their chart.

From the review:

"It’s a world where you never really know what you will discover next. From lions and elephants roaming the land to the fall of civilization as we know it today, I was totally engrossed in the story that Ms. Zannini wove and the unique characters that lived there. With the many magical factions in this new world, the possibilities are endless, and I’d love to be able to immerse myself in it again soon!

Touch of Fire is an entertaining and memorable read with a lot of spice. You won’t want to miss this story, and I think that Maria Zannini is an author to watch! 5 Angels."



Somebody pinch me.


***

I'm over at Capes and Coffins today talking about being research whore. Pop over and visit when you get the chance. Tell'em I sent you.

***

And the July issue of OWW is out. Go here. This month, I interviewed Suzanne McLeod about her sexy novel, The Sweet Scent Of Blood coming out this September 25. You guys have got to check this book out!

4 comments:

J.K. Coi said...

Yay, congrats on your great review!

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, JK! I was so pleased!

Suzanne McLeod said...

5 angels! brilliant ;)

And thank you for the plug on the interview - although I have to give kudos to the interviewer - she did a fabulous job *g*

Suzanne

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks! :o)

ref: interview
The best interviews come from guests who have fun. Their joie de vivre always comes through and it becomes as enjoyable to the reader as it did to the interviewee.