https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Party Animals

I want to thank JK and her rowdy friends for coming over yesterday. It was great fun, but I've been sweeping up streamers and broken glass all day. And the dog was drunk! Which one of you slipped him the mickey?

Poor Tank.


***

UPDATE: It pays to post.
Winner of JK Coi's, My Immortal is Shelley Munro.

Congrats Shelley! Email JK at her super secret address for details. If you don't know her addy, email me and I'll redirect you.

(My email addy is on my profile.)

4 comments:

J.K. Coi said...

Thanks so much everyone for a great day!

Maria, you're the best!

Maria Zannini said...

You're welcome here any time, JK.

{{hugs}}

Shelley Munro said...

Hey, thanks very much!! I enjoyed the party and my visit. :)

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks for coming over, Shelley!