https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fallen Angels Interview

Hey, I've been featured over at Fallen Angels Review. Check out the interview if you get the chance.

I try to think of something new every time I'm interviewed because really, how often can you stand to read the same thing from the same author.

But a lot depends on the interviewer. FAR interviewer, Tammy, has uncovered a shameful secret from my past. I regret to say that I do harbor criminal tendencies, but I'm getting better at not getting caught.

Hope you enjoy it.

***

Long holiday weekend ahead.

Gustav is still headed for the coast, and sneaky Hanna has veered south and is also heading for the Gulf. Evidently, one hurricane isn't exciting enough.

Greg tells me that people are playing it safe and there's quite a bit of traffic on the evacuation route. And there are so many gas tankers lined up and down a side road, he lost count.

Bracing for the worst and hoping for the best.

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Oy... be careful!!!

And, hey... you should get interviewed at The Long and the Short of It. They don't ask your typical questions, lol.

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, Marianne. You probably don't know this, but Greg and I live 300 miles apart most days, so he's the one feeling the brunt of it. Unfortunately, he's also part of the emergency personnel that stays behind in disasters.

Which probably accounts for my gray hair.

Thanks for the tip on Long and Short!