https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, August 15, 2008

An Interview at Haruah

It's been a week that would kill a lesser woman!

For starters, I've discovered that the real estate business is not for the weak. I'm glad the agents I've been dealing with are so good at their jobs.

I've been in crutches nearly all week because my "good" knee finally gave out. Last Sunday, I could no longer put any weight on it. It is much better now, but you can imagine the angry grumbles as I try to negotiate around my office at work.

And the puppy is coming next week. The last shreds of my sanity should exit about the same time.

I can't begin to tell you everything that's happened in the past week, but I will, as soon as the dust clears. There are a lot of tales to tell about my recent experiences.

No Killer Campaign today. I am recuperating and trying to stay off the computer. For some reason, my knee hurts worse when I sit for too long. Go figure.

I would like to direct you to a recent interview and mini review by Rochita Loenen-Ruiz for Haruah, an inspirational web and print magazine.

What I loved about Rochita's column is that despite the fact that she's not a fan of romance, she gave Touch Of Fire a wonderful and fair review. She focused on what was important; that good writing trumps all.

I also loved the interview she did with me. Rochita asked some wonderful questions, questions that made me think hard before I answered.

There's a chance the interview may also appear in a Philippine-Dutch paper. That would be so exciting!

It's been a very rough week, but it looks to be ending on a very sweet note.

Thank you, Rochita. And thanks to all of you who continue to visit me. Things will get back to normal soon--I hope. The sooner, the better.

6 comments:

J.K. Coi said...

Nice interview. Sorry about your knee! Take care and rest as much as possible.

terrio said...

Sorry to hear about the bum knee. The way my knees are going, I might not be far behind you. So much for not wearing heels helping the situation. *sigh*

Feel better (and less crazyness) soon!

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, JK. I plan to have an intimate relationship with some anti-inflammatory drugs. :o)

Maria Zannini said...

Oh, terrio, I have never had bad knees and then all of a sudden, here I am, hobbling like an old(er) woman. *g*

Right now, I'll settle for less crazy and more knee cartilage.

ejfrostuk said...

Hang in there, baby. Drugs are good (particularly the anti-inflammatory and pain-killing kind). Hopefully they'll have you dancing around without crutches soon!

Maria Zannini said...

LOL! Thanks, EJ.

All week I got remarks like: Hey Tiny Tim, God bless us everyone.

Or: Fire, Maria! Fire!

Or: ...well I can't print some of the others.

And these are my FRIENDS!

Actually, despite the running jocularity, they've gone above and beyond to help me around. I just hate to be a burden.

I do have very good friends. Cheeky--but good.