Need Clone

I have more news than I can share right now, but I promise to post an update soon.

Today, I hit my wall. Too many things going on at once. Too many hands out asking something from me. Too many alligators nipping at my heels and demanding attention.

My eyes are still healing. Forgive me if I haven't answered your email yet. I will as soon as I can.

Good thoughts, good karma, and prayers would be greatly appreciated right now. We are on the cusp of some major undertakings and I hope this week will be the turning point.

We still don't know what our house looks like on the Texas coast, but a friend of ours says it's still standing. Debris is scattered all over the five acres and a huge oak blocks the driveway. There is one tree on the shop, but he didn't think it punched through.

Greg is staying with me one more day because I really need him up here right now. This is one of those times when two of me would be nice. But since cloning isn't perfected yet, I have to rely on the trusty husband.

I might post later this week if I get good news. Next week I will definitely be back to my regular schedule and next week's Killer Campaigns series will be extra special. You'll have to come back and see what I mean. It is a work in progress right now, but I think you'll like it.

More news soon!

Comments

Suzanne McLeod said…
When you find your clone, pick one up for me too! LOL!

Suzanne xx
Maria Zannini said…
You got it!

Off to the clown---er clone store.
:o)
Heather Moore said…
I definitely need a clone, or even two. Keep us posted on your house!