https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Suzanne McLeod

Today, my buddy, Suzanne McLeod debuts with her UK release of The Sweet Scent Of Blood.
.
You must go read her first chapter here.
And buy the book here.

Is this not a wicked, hot cover? Suzanne had a terrific artist--so important, especially for a first book. You really want to debut with all your finery.
.
I interviewed Suzanne on the OWW newsletter in July and she was so much fun. If her book is half as colorful as she is, I know it won't disappoint.
.
Suzanne is one of those authors that just seems to do everything right. She'll probably disagree with me being the modest British type. *g* But it's true.
.
I hope you'll join me in wishing her every success. She deserves it.
.
Oh, by the way. Suzanne is guest blogging over at David Bridger's blog where one lucky commentator could win an autographed copy of The Sweet Scent Of Blood.

Go on over and tell her I sent ya!

***
Eye surgery on Friday. I suspect I will not be able to post anything for at least a week, but come back and check on me every so often. Maybe I can get my Braille-reading dog to post an update.

2 comments:

Suzanne McLeod said...

Hey, Maria, thank you ;) and you're the one that does everything right,I just hang around and pick up tips from you *g*

Maria Zannini said...

LOL! Best laugh I've had all day.