https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Touched a Sony

Today, I fondled my first Sony e-Reader. Lord, help me, it was goooood!

I am not sorry I fingered its smooth gray lines. I don't deny I pressed and poked every button on it's face. I was shameless in my covetousness and unrepentant of my lust.

Greg noticed my unnatural desire for this slim and lightweight slice of technology. "Would you like me to buy it for you?"

My eyes went glassy as my focus turned to tunnel vision. "No," I whispered. "Not yet."

But soon, my lovely. Very soon. There are quite a few new products coming down the line, but the Sony has been at the top of my list from the beginning.

This e-reader was at Sam's Club. If that doesn't denote that the e-reader is now commonplace, I don't know what does.

2 comments:

J.K. Coi said...

LOL, that's funny. "precioussss"

I love my Sony.

Maria Zannini said...

I'll probably make a decision on one of them by the end of the year. I kept waiting for them to go down a little more, but they haven't budged, so I guess that's going to be their price point.