Author Interrupted

I had every intention of writing a post for today and then homesteading got in the way.

In the past four days, we have burned brush, tilled land, got the lawn tractor stuck four times, met more of our neighbors and decided that this was a lot harder than when we did this twenty years ago. Ouch!

But it is so gratifying when you can see your signature come over the land. Things are finally starting to turn around. It's killin' us--but it's coming around.

I'll try to post tomorrow if I can. Maybe there'll be pictures. You never can tell.

We are planning a housewarming party in early May and expecting a lot of people. How do I feed a hungry horde? I wanted to do BBQ, but Greg kind of frowned on that since BBQ means he does the cooking. hehehe....aren't I insidious?

Comments

J.K. Coi said…
Enjoy working your land. When the snow is finally gone, I can't wait to be able to get out and do the same.
Mike Keyton said…
Do you fancy coming over here and cutting some grass?
Maria Zannini said…
Hi JK! Spring seems to be officially here. I was beginning to worry. LOL!
Maria Zannini said…
Mike: Fat chance, brother. I was hoping you'd come over here and help me drag trees. I'm not the mule I once was.