https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Intermission

I know...there's supposed to be a Killer Campaign post today, but I am beat!

And tomorrow is my birthday so I think I will give myself a little birthday present and take a couple of days off.

But don't think I will be loafing around during my birthday weekend. Greg has a fun-packed weekend planned remodeling the back breezeway, shopping for tractors, and working on the land. I'll also spend a good part of tomorrow attending a marketing workshop led by Tony Eldridge. Tony also has a blog with great marketing tips too, so be sure to bookmark it.

Talk to you soon!

7 comments:

dawtheminstrel said...

Happy birthday, Maria! Sounds like a new life to me.

Maria Zannini said...

Thank you, Daw! You made retirement sound like so much fun, I thought I'd give it a try. *g*

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Tara Maya said...

Happy birthday! (I won't sing, I promise.)

Mike Keyton said...

Have a great day

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, Mike.

J.K. Coi said...

Oh no! I forgot to say Happy Birthday!!

Hope you had an awesome day, hon!