https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saving Tips for Writers

Today is April 15. In the US, that's our deadline for filing our taxes and hope we don't owe Uncle Sam anymore than he's already received.

I put together a few money saving tips for writers as the subject of my guest blog over at Michelle Miles' blog. Go over for a visit and tell Michelle, howdy.

Meanwhile...I have to do my taxes.

Really. I mean it.

This is the latest we've ever been. But we'll make it. I'm too young and pretty to go to jail.

Well, too young anyway.

Oh, all right. I just don't want to go to jail, okay.

Visit me at Michelle's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria! Your post is live at my blog. I would have emailed you but I'm at the office and don't have your email handy...and I was busy last night. Anyway - you're up! and Live! :)

Michelle

And PS Google doesn't like my password this morning. Figures.

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks so much for having me over, Michelle! It was terrific!