https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Housekeeping

Starting in June you will start seeing posts about our homestead, saving money, and the assorted animals we are planning to accumulate, along with the usual writing posts.

Markets will continue as a series, but Killer Campaigns will be coming to a close. Not to worry though. I plan to do something special with my articles.

I also plan on doing a quarterly newsletter. There won't be any advertising or book pimping, but there will be a fresh article on the writing life, more writing markets, as well as the occasional guest. This will be a short and snappy newsletter with bulleted items you can read in a hurry. Look for it in late summer.

Authors: If you would like to be a guest on my newsletter, email me so I can get you scheduled.

• Articles must be under 500 words, not including your bio.
• Articles can be about any useful writing tip or topic.
• If you'd like to write about something else--email me and we can talk.

PS--I do not care if you aren't published yet. If you have an interesting idea that you can present in under 500 words, I want to hear from you!

***
I'll be out of town for some of next week. I'll try to get my posts scheduled beforehand, but if I miss my due date, you can beat me later.

I know. Suzanne and Mike are probably warming up those cricket bats.

I've seen those bats. I never realized you Brits had such large crickets over there. *grin*

***
My garden is in full glory but I still have several empty rows for later crops. I made some mistakes along the way, but overall I'm happy with the final result. Next year should see an asparagus bed, a fully functioning greenhouse and several active compost bins.

And chickens! We must have chickens. I'm still bugging Greg to build my chicken coop. I miss having fresh eggs.

Okay, that's it for now. Come back tomorrow for another Killer Campaign post.

0 comments: