Free Book

Technically, I should have posted this Friday, but the deadline for download is Wednesday, 7-22.

It's an Oprah favorite. But I downloaded it for the little wiener dog on the cover.

Heroic Measures, by Jill Ciment

It's FREE until Wednesday 10:59 ET. You have to join Oprah.com, but it too is free.

***

I should be doing a proper blog post, but I am in the planning stages of a big shindig this Saturday and there is bunches to do.

Our latest project is a brand new wood laminate floor for the bedroom. Greg finished it today. It looks gorgeous. I'll post some pictures next week when I get the chance.

That should be the last big project for the year until we fence all six acres. That's good. We're both beat and the break will be most welcome.

Comments

Sherri said…
Blame the bird nests on Lynn Viehl, LOL, her birds started the whole thing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Maria Zannini said…
I have you on my reader, Sherri. Makes it easier for me to keep up.

Ref: bird nests

That's right. Hers were in her bbq grill. :o)