https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Newsy Stuff

The lovely and talented Tia Nevitt has moved her blog and even gave it a new name. I think I've been following Tia almost from the beginning. There are not a lot of review blogs on my reader but Tia's is one I follow faithfully.

Her old blog was called Fantasy Debut.

Her new and shiny blog is called Debuts & Reviews and you can find it here. Tia writes excellent reviews that are both fair minded and articulate. Highly recommended.

***

JK Coi is hosting a very spiffy contest for book trailers. Visit her blog for more details.

From JK:

I want to see the best of the best in book videos! So if you're an author with a book out and there was a super cool video made to pimp it (either by you or someone else who has given the appropriate permissions), then send me the link at jkcoi(AT)rogers(DOT)com and I'll include it in the running.

Only one entry per person, so pick your best!

Contest entry deadline: October 30, 2009.

Submitted videos will be posted on my blog for voting on November 2, 2009. Voting will run until November 6, 2009 and the winning entry will be posted on the blog on November 9, 2009!

What do you win? Besides a basket from me filled with great books from some fabulous authors and a selection of other goodies, the winner shall receive a coupon from Blazing Trailers for 50% off a new trailer or a free trailer review.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Thanks a BUNCH!

Maria Zannini said...

You are welcome, hon.