https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Newsy Stuff

Man, it's been crazy-busy lately. Part of the reason is because the weather is so nice. The other part is because I'm getting ready to send out some submissions and I've been rereading and editing.

In the past week, I have: burned brush, trimmed trees, moved dirt, planted trees, refinished a giant sideboard, cleaned out the garage, and oh yes, write books.

Very. Busy. Week.

It's been so busy I haven't even had time to visit blogs and comment. I will have to redouble my efforts this weekend.

Lots of stuff has happened in the blogosphere too.

KS Augustin came out with her first print book, called Guarding His Body. Can you say, sizzle?
Go here to order. Go on. I'll still be here.

What I like about this book is that it's a role reversal story. She's the bodyguard and he's the client. Chez cool, huh?

***

Lynn Viehl wrote another killer post about the realities of a NYT bestseller. If you're a writer, you need to read this post.

***

Mega good news

It's been everywhere on the web about Angela James, who is now the executive editor at Carina Press. Carina Press is under the umbrella of Harlequin.

Dunk and Score.

***

There's more to cover, but I need to get back to work.

3 comments:

Dru said...

~~~hi~~~

thanks for the news update.

Kaz Augustin said...

Thanks for the callout, M! And take it easy this weekend, m'kay? Sounds like you're more than ready for a bit of downtime.

Maria Zannini said...

Hiya Dru!

Kaz: The one nice thing about being busy is that you usually feel like you accomplish something.

The only hard part has been writing--or I should say--sitting.