https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Free Books

Once again, Random House and Crown Publishing is giving away books through their Reading Forward Program. While supplies last.

Choose one from the following:



***

I got some good stuff at clearance sales today. I focused on little items I could use as decorations for the gift trays I make my neighbors. I found some really unique ornaments including a couple of additions for my dog ornament collection. Maybe next year, we'll stay in one place and I can put up my tree.

I'm afraid it's not a great picture since there is so much shine and color, but part of the collection includes a cool hand blown glass flamingo complete with fishing rod, and a Mexican chihuahua. To the right, there's also a baby book of the Velveteen Rabbit. The really small baby books are great for decorating.

A small sample of today's loot (including a Christmas rottie).

2 comments:

Dru said...

I like how we all are creative in one form or another. Love how you create gift trays.

I hope your Saturday was a good one.

Maria Zannini said...

To borrow from Morgan Freeman in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves:

God loves wondrous variety.

Thanks, Dru.