https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sacrificial Blaaag

I have a LOT of writing to do and something has to be sacrificed to get it all done, so I think this blog will go to a two-post week for a few weeks until I get some of these projects under wraps.

There is a scheduled post tomorrow that requires your earnest participation, so I hope you'll stop in and post a comment.

Poor blaaag! But I have to get my other projects in sheep-shape order.

--ya'll come baaaack now, ya hear. I'm going to go look at Lamb-orginis because I'm on the lam-b.

***
Oh, someone stop that pun-ny woman before she makes another baaad joke!

Too late.

See you, tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dru said...

See you tomorrow.

I hope you weekend was a good one.

Mike Keyton said...

Probably a wise decision, Maria - reading those puns just make me want to go ewe...

Good luck with the projects

Maria Zannini said...

Oh, Mike, no! I give up. Ewe win.