https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nobody Panic

I changed the background to this blog. I like the mood it creates because I think it reflects the kind of books I write.

But...

The background where the text lies should have a darker transparency so it will read more easily. I have the code in front of me, and I've changed a few numbers here and there but I haven't yet found the string that will make the transparency less transparent.

Are there any HTML code writers out there who can help me? Email me at mariazannini AT gmail Dot com.

What do you think of the graphic?

9 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I think the text reads fine as it is ... and it's a good background. Dark without feeling scary or evil... and definitely matches your book.

:-)

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, Marianne. I wanted dark, but not creepy.

I was going for moody and otherworldly.

MeganRebekah said...

I don't think this reads bad at all, and I'm not usually a fan of white writing on a black background. This one doesn't make me squint, so I think you're good!!

Dru said...

I like it and the text reads clearly.

Maria Zannini said...

I guess I must be judging it with my old eyes.

Thanks, guys! If more people think the same, maybe I'll stop worrying about it.

Sherri said...

I like it.

Maria Zannini said...

ROTFL!

I seem to be the only one panicking then. :o)

Kaz Augustin said...

Yep, I can read it just fine too. And the background is great!

Maria Zannini said...

D'oh! I figured out why I couldn't read it. My windows are always kept small and that moved the copy over the lighter side of the graphic.