Creating Home

Sometimes I stumble onto blogs. Creating Home is one of them. I found it on Twitter. It was so chock full of great recipes and memories that I lost track of time.

What made it all the more delightful is that I found a link to my blog there too. Thank you, Mac!

Right now, Creating Home is hosting a blog carnival where you can post a summer memory or recipe on your blog next weekend.

From Creating Home:


You don't need to be a USian. Just share a favorite memory, a favorite summer recipe, or anything else summer-nostalgia-cooking related that you feel like posting about and sharing with everyone. If you'll post a link in the comments, or email or PM your link to me in time to post the whole round-up on July 2nd, in time for the weekend. If you don't have a blog of your own, but you'd like to participate, just contact me and I'll put your piece up as a guest-post here on Creating Home.


This is a great idea!
The two things we can all have in common are good food and memories.

On July 2nd, I'll join in. I have no idea yet what I'll talk about, but I'm sure I have some quirky story hiding in my subconscious about a summer memory.

The only story I can't tell you is about a certain scandalous camping trip Greg and I took in New Mexico. (Yeah, Greg, you know the one. *g*) I guess what happens in New Mexico, stays in New Mexico.

But no matter, there are plenty of other adventures to tell.

Who's with me? I know several of you are FANTASTIC cooks and bakers. Toss in with me and post some recipes. Pretty please. You know all I can manage is guerrilla cooking. I need all the help I can get.

Stop over at Creating Home and tell Mac you'll post something too. I will definitely check out each link.

Comments

Mac said…
It should be terrific fun, I think. :) Glad you're planning to play with us!
Maria Zannini said…
Looking forward to it!