https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Freebies

According to my internet provider there's a chance I won't have service on Friday...and then again next Wednesday. I can't believe they sent me notice ahead of time. If I'm absent on one of those two days, that's why.

I thought I would share a few freebies that came across my Reader this week. The magazine subscriptions are the best deals. I have subscriptions to at least a dozen or more, absolutely free.

They tend to expire pretty quickly, but if I'm getting ready to post, I'll include them from now on in case anyone is interested.

Word to the wise: I always use a separate email account when I sign up for these freebies, just in case. I've been getting free magazines for over a year and they've been safe. No one ever asks for money and I've never been spammed. You just answer their demographics questions.

If I'm not mistaken, these are only good in the US, but you can check to make sure.

Horse & Rider, Free one year subscription

Salt Water Sportsman, Free one year subscription

Trailer Boats, Free one year subscription

***

Free Pedometer from Nature's Bounty

***

Sam's Club freebies: You'll need your membership number to get these.

Purina One sample (Click 'Get A Sample')

Cascade dish washing soap
(Click 'Get A Sample')

8 comments:

Dru said...

thanks for the freebie list.

Did they tell you why you were losing your service?

Have a good Friday.

Maria Zannini said...

Dru: They're upgrading the towers. (so they say)

My guess is they're changing out the squirrel that runs their generator. :)

So far, so good though. Let's see how long it holds out.

Falen (Sarah) said...

oooh...i'm pretty tempted by that one year Horse and Rider subscription.
Thanks!

Maria Zannini said...

Sarah: LOL. Even I'm tempted to get Horse & Rider and I don't even have a horse.

My husband would probably see it as an evil omen that we'll get a horse.

jackie b central texas said...

My Dad had subscribed to Horse and Rider when I was a kid at home and used to love to read it and look at all the pretty pictures. I guess that was my version of a "playgirl" only with horses instead of men, LOL..

Think may check it out and do not have a horse anymore but still love to look and read the articles...


BTW, you can tell Greg that it is not an omen that you are going to get a horse if you subscribe. You do and you will never leave the homestead again due to feeding time and all the other lovely "tie-me-down-to-my-home" aspects of horse ownership!

jackie ^_^

Maria Zannini said...

Jackie:

Greg doesn't trust me. LOL.

But he should. Horses are for rich people. And like you said, they would really keep you tied to the homestead.

I like to travel every once in a while.

thelisas said...

Congratulations! The Lisas have nominated you for the "Creative Writer" Blogger Award! There's no pressure to accept, but if you're curious (and we know you are), pop on over to view and/or collect it.
Live long or die trying,
Lisa & Lisa

Maria Zannini said...

Thank you, Lisa and Lisa!

Ref: Live long or die trying,

That'll pretty much happen anyway. LOL!