https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Take A Gander At These Blogs

Today is our last batch of entries. It's been a heck of a ride. Aside from Blogger and Google monkey-dancing on my posts, traffic here has been tremendous and I hope that translates into more eyes on your blogs.

On Monday, I will announce a winner, and because I was so impressed with the interest this contest generated, I am going to include a small bonus prize to a second winner.

So here are your marching orders for today. Visit these nice people. Introduce yourself and tell 'em I sent you.

And for those of you who have been visited, be sure to return the favor. Add yourself to their follower list and read these new blogs for a a few weeks to get a feel for them.

Here is today's line up.



Krista D. Ball

My blog is a combination of writing tidbits for new authors, zombie rants, and a few author interviews. I really need to talk about my animals more, since all authors talk about their pets.


***


LM Preston

I blog about books, teen issues, writing, movies, travel, my books, scifi topics and give interviews of others in the book biz.


***


Wendy Ramer

My blog is meant to read as a column about whatever observations I'd like to make about life at the moment. Sometimes I try to be funny and other times sentimental. I only hope my readers like my "voice" as they share their own thoughts on the issue of the day.


****


Tyffani Clark

(Ed. Note: A brand new blog!) It's only a month old, so it's developing, and there aren't many followers yet, but I'd like to get more. It's a writing blog.


***


Susan Griscom

Family, Friends and Life in general. Opinions welcome.



Stop over and be neighborly. It all starts with Y-O-U.

For past Blog Shout-Outs, go here. Don't forget to click on 'Show older posts' for the earlier blogs.

***

Saturday's party was terrific. The food was great. The chickens came to visit and the lions roared for our guests. (That really freaked them out.) After it was over, Greg and I crashed on the sofa.

This past week has been unbelievably hectic, both on the homestead and the cyber front, but so much got accomplished and that makes it worthwhile.

I am looking forward to seeing who wins the Blog Shout-Out contest. I haven't run the names through Randomizer yet.

And don't forget there will be one bonus winner too. Be sure to come back tomorrow.

I think we're going to the movies today and see 'Predators'. What are your plans for today? Are there any movies you recommend?

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I haven't been to the movies in ages, so I can't help you there. But the theater seems like the perfect place to be in this heat!

I'm off to do a little blog visiting ...

Maria Zannini said...

Joanne: Our movie outings have been fewer and fewer. Now that we have that fancy tv and sound system, it's much nicer to wait for the films to come out on dvd.

But every once in a while it's nice to get out.

PS Enjoy the blog offerings!

Tia Nevitt said...

Wow--aren't you sweet! Congrats on the blog success; sometimes it is hard to increase your traffic.