https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What's In Your Wallet?

Jackie from Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories started this meme that got more interesting the more I thought about it. I didn't list all the categories, but these four were my favorites.

Once I started listing stuff, I realized how telling it was about my personality.

5 things always in my purse

Phone, business cards, calculator, notebook, pen

5 things always in my refrigerator

Coke Zero, garden seeds, plum wine, shredded cheese, water

5 things always in my car

Sweater, radar detector, Wet Wipes, dog bowl, maps

5 things always on my desk

--What desk? I have a desk? Oh wait, there it is.
Computer, jump drive, phone list, pad of paper, pens

If someone were to rummage around my house and car, they'd probably deduce that I was probably forgetful given the abundance of note paper and writing instruments. I travel with my dogs, and sometimes I need a reminder on how fast I'm going. ;) I am also likely to get lost--a lot.

All true.

What does your stuff say about you? If you do this meme, let me know so I can go over and visit.


8 comments:

Falen (Sarah) said...

oooh radar dectector - fancy!

Maria Zannini said...

Sarah: For me, it just keeps me honest--and out of jail.

jackie b central texas said...

I should have done one more category, What is in your Pockets?
That is where my cell phone goes, my keys hook on my belt loop of my jeans and Maps in the car are there but since my normal travel areas have been driven for the last 20 years or more no longer need them. What does that say about me? I need to get out more and discover new places...
{You "speed demon you", slow down now and again}
Thanks for the shout out and the "Random things" has been going on forever in different forms and on different blogs and some of them even surprise me with their out of the ordinary items....

jackie ^_^

Dru said...

Check out my blog...I did the meme.

Linda Leszczuk said...

I hopped over to Housewife Blues...but managed to get lost and couldn't find this meme. Maybe I'll check it out on Dru's. But I'm a little stumped right from the beginning - no purse. I gave up carrying one years ago. If it doesn't fit in my pockets, it doesn't go with me. (I do carry a file bag for work, conferences, etc.)

Linda Leszczuk said...

Okay. Done on my site.

Maria Zannini said...

Jackie:

Ref: speed demon

LOL. I'm not that bad. It's just that when I drive 600 miles round trip, it's easy to get lazy and not pay attention to my speed.

Maria Zannini said...

Dru, Linda

Great lists!

And Linda, that was a terrific idea to keep a hand cranked charger. I am going to look for one next time I'm out.

I've got a hand cranked flashlight and radio (they were Godsends during our last hurricane) but I've never seen one that will charge cell phones.