https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last Day To Vote

Let's take Mistress Of The Stone to the next round! This time, you're voting for Best Hero and Heroine. This month's challenge was to describe the hero and heroine in under 150 words.
If you thought my heroes were hot in True Believers and Touch Of Fire, you ain't seen nothing yet. :grin:

With the holidays begun, it's hard to reach everyone so I appreciated all the extra mentions for the contest. Sherri Meyer, Dru Ann, Linda Leszczuk and my mentor, Terri Brisbin who started it all, were kind enough to post and share on Facebook. 

***
I've had my hands full working on edits. I finished the first pass and adjusted everything my editor suggested. This week, I'll read it again and see if there's anywhere to tweak it.

Apocalypse Rising is a sequel, so I'm particularly nervous about not losing new readers and keeping past ones. I think I succeeded, but we'll see in 2011. 

This time my post-apocalyptic heroes time travel to the 21st century, to a time without magic. You can just imagine what they think of indoor plumbing. ;-)

7 comments:

Ellie said...

I've just been over and voted ;)

Maria Zannini said...

You're a sweetheart, Ellie. Thank you!

Sherri said...

Of course I voted...every round :)

I can't wait to read it when it's all done 'cause these snips are killing me!

(btw...no 's' on the end of my last name...should have stuck with what I was born with, LOL)

Maria Zannini said...

Fixed it! Sorry, Sherri. You're Meyer like that 'other' writer who did those Twilight books. What was her name? :grin:

You aren't related, are you?

Sherri said...

Don't know :grin: haven't read or watched those.

It's funny. I'm so used to my first name getting mixed up, even by family, that I don't even blink when it happens. But that darn last name...LOL...should have stayed Watson. No one ever mixed that one up :snort:

Cathy in AK said...

Can't wait to vote for you in the next round too : )

Maria Zannini said...

Cathy, you're such an optimist. LOL.

Thanks.