https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

LIVE at The Galaxy Express!

It might be Saturday but there's no rest for the wicked. And you know who you are.

Blogger having been so uncooperative the last couple of days kind of threw a monkey wrench in scheduled posts, but I'm finally up at The Galaxy Express.

About The Galaxy Express
Heather Massey is the mastermind of this blog and mistress of all things SFF. The Galaxy Express is a blog entirely dedicated to science fiction and SF/Fantasy romance mash-ups.

You'll find an extensive library of author links (grouped by decade, no less) and the blog stays up to date on all the latest goings on in the world of SFF romance. If you're a fan of SFF, you'll want to put The Galaxy Express on your reader.

This time I team up with Diane Dooley (author of Blue Galaxy) over at TGE to entertain you with itty, bitty excerpts of true evil.

Apocalypse Rising actually has two villains. One mortal. One not. Today, I introduce you to the immortal villain--a sadist without equal. Those are the kind that scare me the most. What about you?

Thanks to Heather for hosting us, and Diane for asking me to join her. You'll see us together again later in the month, but for now I'd like to tempt you over to the dark side.

Leave a comment (at The Galaxy Express) for a chance to win a copy of Apocalypse Rising and tell me what scares you most.

***
You also have a second chance to win a copy of my latest book over at ParaJunkee. Just leave a comment there for a chance to win. A big thank you to Rachel for giving me the extra linky love when my guest post went through the Blogger Black Hole.

***
Monday: The final installment on the aftermath of Hurricane Rita.

***
UPDATE: Linda says that she had trouble commenting at The Galaxy Express. If you tried to comment there and couldn't, let me know in the comments here. I'll pass on the information.  Thanks.

7 comments:

Linda Leszczuk said...

Commented over at Blue Galaxy. Ended up with two comments, neither quite completed because the silly thing kept throwing me out. I decided to quit before it turned into a battle of wits. (Pretty certain I'd lose.)

Excellent interview.

Maria Zannini said...

Linda, thanks for the head's up. If anyone else has a problem, I'll let them be in the running here too.

Thanks.

Raelyn Barclay said...

Hey, I resemble that remark...

Great post, congrats again on the release.

Maria Zannini said...

Raelyn: The guilty always reveal themselves. LOL. Thank you for being so supportive--even if you are evil and turned me on to Facebook.

Raelyn Barclay said...

And what of your evilness for turning me onto Twitter?

LOL

Maria Zannini said...

Raelyn: Moi? I'm hurt that you would think me capable of evil.

Well...maybe a little evil. I learned it from you. ;-)

jackie b central texas said...

I had no problems at The Galaxy Express Maria, just got in on the action late...

Villain that scares me the most are the ones like Cruella Deville in 101 Dalmatians, they are evil and cruel to animals and people alike! I know a few people that are like that in real life and wish I didn't!

See you Monday for Hurricane part 3!