https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Subtle World Building

I'm globe trotting today and visiting with Misha in South Africa over at My First Book blog. Misha is a writer working on an epic fantasy and her blog is a chronicle of her experiences and discoveries.

It's a lively blog and she regularly hosts guest authors. Today is my turn and I credit Marianne Arkins for giving me my topic when she left a comment here back when I was looking for ideas. Today, I'm going to talk about world building and how not to leave footprints as you write.

I hope you'll join me over at Misha's.

6 comments:

jackie b central texas said...

I am hot on the trail now, heading over to Misha's!

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

i am heading over right now!

Amy said...

Nice Blog! :)

Marianne Arkins said...

Okay ... gotta go read. Because, yeah -- I DO want to know. :-)

Maria Zannini said...

It's a short post, but I hope it was useful.

Thanks, all.

Linda Leszczuk said...

I'm running late but I'm going over now.