https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Indie Road Show Begins & Tagging

The day has arrived! Today begins a 12 post series on all things indie. We'll average 3 posts week, though we're having an extra one this week.

Today, I'm at JK Coi's blog where I discuss 'The Pros and Cons of Going Rogue'. Please stop by, add your thoughts, and tweet my links as we go along.

But while you're here, we can start tagging. There's still time to add your books. We'll probably do this once a week while the Indie Roadshow is going on. 

If you're an author without a book, or a reader in search of one, I hope you'll tag along with us. Let's support each other!

What I've done is display the book cover, the link and some possible tag choices. While you're at Amazon, you can agree with the tags, or add your own. Be creative with your tags. If you've read the book, all the better to liven it up with some cool tags. 



Tags I added: 
Government corruption, memory loss, genius, moon. 
I also agreed with several tags already there.








Tags I added:
Historical romance, steampunk, inventor
I also agreed with several tags already there.







And you might remember me mentioning this one...


Tags I added:
Angels and Demons, Heaven and Hell, preternatural, sexy romance

Somebody else added some weird tag which is just wrong on so many levels.



Please feel free to agree with any of the reviews you see on any of these books. And I feel pretty confident you wouldn't hurt any of our feelings if you also bought our books. Think of all the summer reading we still have ahead of us.

Next week, I'll showcase another three books. Email me if you want your book included.

So there you have it. Go and tag us then stop by and see me over at JK Coi. I have a lot planned for the next four weeks. I hope you'll find the posts useful.

7 comments:

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Woot, done! I'd actually already tagged Kaz's book and gave it a brief review -- I think it was one of the first Carina books I read. Thanks for the opportunity!

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

man, i can't wait to get some money so i can buy all these books STAT! Currently i've been surviving on books i've won in contests. Thank god for the blog community

Maria Zannini said...

Joely: Thanks, Joely!

Sarah: Until then you can help us spread the word. There is more to supporting each other than just money.

I don't know too many writers with money anyway. LOL.

Diane Dooley said...

Tagging mission complete!

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks, Diane! You're one of the good ones!

Sarita said...

What fun! You're right, we need to help each other spread the word about all the fantastic reading material out there. Summertime is the perfect time for settling in with a good book.

Who am I kidding? Any time is perfect for a good book! :)

Maria Zannini said...

Sarita: LOL. Yup. You can't walk into a room in my house that doesn't have a book in it.