https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tagging Party

You've heard about 'em. You've talked about 'em. Now let's have one of our own. 

If I got this straight, basically what we do is go to the Amazon link for each book that I will post, and scroll down to the orange subheading where it says: Tags Customers Associate With This Product.

You can add a tag or agree with an existing tag. Charlie Alden also mentioned in an earlier comment that you can 'like' the page or vote for a review if you agree with it.

If you're an author with a book out (listed on Amazon) email me at writingweb AT argontech dot net and send me the link and a small jpg of your book cover. Depending on how many people sign up, we'll do two or three book showcases a week. 

If you're a reader or an author without a book, we need you too! Karma is a beautiful thing. Support your friends and authors by tagging the books I put up.

So who's with me? Send me your links and book covers and we can get started this week.

***

Indie Roadshow Blog Tour: It begins tomorrow at JK Coi's place. I'm going to cover all kinds of topics throughout the tour. Some will be discussion based. Others will give tips of things I learned along the way.

***

Riverina Romantics: I got the most amazing news from book blogger, Jodie Riverina Romantics. She selected The Devil To Pay as a group read on her blog. On July 30, they'll have a discussion on the book. No one's ever suggested such a thing and I was thrilled--and scared. What if no one shows up to discuss it? Yikes!

If you've read The Devil To Pay or plan to read it, I hope you'll visit Riverina Romantics. I'll post a reminder as we get closer to the date.

***

My last bit of news is that I joined the Kindleboards. I kept hearing it mentioned everywhere so I thought I should join, but so far not too many people have noticed me. I don't think anyone's even commented on my introduction post here. I'm starting to feel a little self-conscious. 

Must stay positive.


So tagging party...are you in?


8 comments:

Angelina Rain said...

The tagging sounds fun. Count me in. I'll email you my book info when I get home from work.

That's so cool that "The Devil to Pay" will be read in a group. I'll have to check that out and possibly add my own two cents in there. :-)

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

a tagging party sounds genius! Spread that karma around!

Maria Zannini said...

Angelina: Thanks! You're in. I hope you will stop by when Riverina Romantics has its discussion. I don't want to be there all alone. :)

Sarah: Karma is so under-appreciated. Time to set it right.

Misha said...

Getting into a new platform is always hard. There was even a point where I HATED blogging. So hang in there, I'm sure you'll get Kindleboards attention soon.

When will the tag party be?

Jennifer Shirk said...

Fun! I'm on Kindleboards here and there (that's where I first started tagging). Maybe I'll see you there!

Maria Zannini said...

Misha: I'll start posting book covers tomorrow, but only three at a time.

Jennifer: I'll watch out for you too. It's a bit overwhelming.

Cathy in AK said...

I'll play tag :)

Great idea, Maria!

Maria Zannini said...

Cathy: The more the merrier.