Mention 'Chain of Souls' & Get Eaten

You guys are so great. Already some of you are mentioning Chain of Souls on your blogs.

If you BLOG, Tweet or FB about Chain of Souls, be sure to include the cover and the buy links shown here. (You might have to cheat on Twitter and just use one link.)


If you TWEET, use @MariaZannini so I can see the mention and give you credit.

If you mention this on FACEBOOK, use my FB link MariaZannini, so I can see you shared this.

If you want to make sure I caught your mention you can email me and send me the link. 

You can do this all the way through Wednesday, but Monday would help the most. On Wednesday, noon, 10-26-11, I will wrap each name around a dog cookie and lay them out for Tank to choose. 

If your name gets eaten, you WIN.

I should note that Tank has never met a cookie he didn't like, but he's a gentleman, so I know he'll only pick one at a time. (I hope.)

***


You can also mention Book 1, The Devil To Pay if you so desire.
Amazon, Smashwords, & B&N









Note 1: I will try to take pictures of the dog cookie scramble and post them next week.

Note 2: LIKE and TAG Chain of Souls at Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords. If you want to add Chain of Souls to your Goodreads reading list here's the link for that.

Thank you! 
PS  Tank wants me to thank you too.  Nom, nom, nom.

Comments

Dru said…
can we start now or wait till Monday?
Renee Miller said…
*claps* I didn't realize it was already time! I really can't wait to read this one, Maria. You had me with the cover.
Maria Zannini said…
Dru: It looks like some people already started, so I guess we might as well go through with it.

I'm just trying to make a push for Monday so that Amazon 'thinks' I'm popular on that one day. :)
Maria Zannini said…
Renee: I started early since others did. Thank you for the tweet!
Angelina Rain said…
Author Talli Roland did that with her first novel. Although the book came out like a week earlier, she told everyone to wait to buy it until a certain day. On that day, her book became an overnight bestseller.

I wish you get the same results.

PS: I would love the pics of Tank picking a winner.
Maria Zannini said…
Angelina: I think making Tank the judge is the most random way to pick a winner. A cookie is a cookie to him. I hope my pictures turn out.

PS I have no illusions of being a bestseller. There is still too much I don't know about categories and positioning, but this will be a good test of Amazon's algorithms.
Angela Brown said…
Cool. I admit it has been difficult, but I am holding out until Monday.

Then, come hither self-indulgence :-)
Anonymous said…
Whoot.

I'm not even going to say where my mind went with "& Get Eaten" ;)

Good luck with your hits on Monday, you know I'll do what I can. I don't blog on Mondays at the moment so will do a mention tomorrow.
Unknown said…
Some day, I get a laptop ... and take lessons at the library ... so I know how to do all that computer stuff.
Shelley Munro said…
I love your method of choosing the winner. :)
Maria Zannini said…
Angela: I hope it'll be worth the wait. :)

Raelyn: Dirty, dirty girl. ROTFL!

Kay: If a troglodyte like me can do this, anyone can.

Shelley: I can say it'll definitely be all Tank's pleasure to select the winner.
Jackie said…
I stole the Amazon link, glad looked at my emails tonight or would have left if off Monday's post.

Good luck with the algorithms Maria!
Nadja Notariani said…
Best of luck on your 'big-day', Maria! And sorry I forgot to come back and grab the Amazon link! :) (It wasn't up yet when I grabbed all the info!)

I waited until today to load up my kindle! Can't wait to read...although I wonder when, exactly, I'll find time for relaxing reading? Ha.

Congrats on your release date!
LD Masterson said…
Okay, the blog post is up and I've got you on both my FB pages. Wish I had a larger audience for you.
Cate Masters said…
Yikes, been busy with my own release and missed this. Congrats! Will post a link on FB.
Maria Zannini said…
Thank you, guys. You made it memorable.