https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Title Treats

I've been so out of the loop lately, I'm only now beginning to see what's new. Here are a few that just came out. 

The Check Your Luck Agency by Cara D'Bastian

Set in Asia, this has the makings of a great series. And I love this cover!

Cara D'Bastian is the pen name of KS Augustin. I've been reading Kaz's books for years and I highly recommend her. Her books are smart. I like smart. 

Find The Check Your Luck Agency at Amazon. For other markets go here.



I started reading Marguerite earlier this year and became an instant fan. Get a load of this tidbit from the excerpt:

Lady Calandra leveled her pistol at the Earl of Camden's heart. Upon further consideration, she lowered it to aim at a more precious portion of his anatomy. 
She got me at 'precious'. LOL.
Get Death By Scandal at Musa Publishing.


Lyon's Legacy (Catalyst Chronicles, Book One) 

I remember this from a query Sandra posted way back when. Science fiction and time travel, what's not to like?

And I used to read Sandra's work back when I was on OWW, an online crit group. She's going to be one to watch.




14 comments:

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Maria!

Sarita said...

I'll check these out. Thanks for the info.

How is your knee feeling?

Tracy Jo said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I will check into these...need a good book right now. Happy weekend!

Angelina Rain said...

I love the top cover. So artistic.

Marguerite Butler said...

Thanks for the shout out and for the recomendations. I'm intrigued by the first cover and the Asian setting.

Take care of yourself, Marguerite

Maria Zannini said...

Sandra: You're welcome!

Sarita: Just got home from PT. I did better today, but now I'm beat. I'm determined to get my strength back though.

Tracy Jo: I've put up three different genres so I hope one of them will tickle your fancy.

Angelina: I think TCYL cover is different from what you usually see. I love the atmosphere in the piece.

Marguerite: You cracked me up with that opening line. Obviously, a woman after my own heart. LOL. It was brilliant.

raelynbarclay said...

I have a couple on my list and saw a couple to add :)

Thanks for the recommendations Maria!

LD Masterson said...

Thanks for the leads.

Live Out Loud said...

I love that excerpt! Cool suggetions, thanks!

Shelley Munro said...

I wondered how you were going with your PT, Maria. I know how difficult it can be, so your determination is a good thing.

LOL at the precious line. I like the sound of the first book with the Asian setting. There aren't enough books with this setting.

Maria Zannini said...

@Raelyn
@Linda
There's a little bit for everyone.


Live Out Loud: I am a sucker for a great opening line.


Shelley: I'm kinda mad at myself. It's my own fault for letting it get this bad. I honestly thought I would get better on my own. Heck of a wake-up call.

Nadja Notariani said...

The first book you featured sounds right up my alley! It's on my 'to-add' list for Goodreads.

Kaz Augustin said...

Thanks for the shout-out, M! I know I owe you an email but I've been so busy it's been crazytimes. I'll try to pen you something within the next day or two.



Smooches, Kaz!

Maria Zannini said...

Nadja: Cool. I hope you like it.

Kaz: You're welcome. It's been a circus here too. I always get *this* close to getting on top of things and then something else blows up. Pudding everywhere. :)