https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery

Click on the image for more information.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Winners for the DIY Christmas Blogfest

We had an amazing turnout for our first Do It Yourself Christmas. Here are the winners for all the contests we had throughout the past two weeks.

Winners, please contact me here verifying your email address and I will forward it to the appropriate Santa-author.

Without further ado, congrats to:

Nadja Notariani,  E-book, Wednesday, 12-7 
WINNER:  Kaye Manro 

KS Augustin, E-book, Friday, 12-9 
WINNER: Romance Reader 

Raelyn Barclay: Custom Cards, Monday, 12-12 
WINNERS:  Southpaw and Angela Brown 

Marianne Arkins, Earrings, Wednesday 12-14 
WINNER:  (Ellie) Dead Herring 

Clarissa Draper, $5 gift card  Thursday, 12-15 
WINNER:  LG Smith 

Shelley Munro, E-book, Friday, 12-16 
WINNER:  lisagkendall

Cathy Pegau, E-book,  Monday, 12-19
WINNER: Madeleine

Angela Brown, Two E-book winners,  Tuesday, 12-20

Congratulations to the winners and a special thank you to the amazing people who shared their Christmas DIY projects.

I didn't know what to expect when I invited these folks. My only criteria was that the projects be from all over the world and that it'd be something anyone at home could do. Little did I realize what they would turn in.

From cakes to cards to decorated jars. We had it all and then some. If you missed anything, check out all the projects here.

***
Update: One more post tomorrow.


12 comments:

L.G.Smith said...

Fantastic!

Merry Christmas, Maria.

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

Congrats to all the winner!!!

L.G.Smith said...

I'm just lame enough not to have my outgoing e-mail set up through my Mac, so here's my e-mail address.

luannegsmith (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks. :)

LD Masterson said...

It was a great series. Thanks again for letting me be part of it.

raelynbarclay said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Thank you Maria for a wonderful event! I was thrilled to be a part of it.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Nadja Notariani said...

I emailed my winner! Thank you for hosting, Maria. Merry Christmas.

Misha Gericke said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

Merry Christmas, Maria.

:-D

Cathy in AK said...

Congrats, everyone, and thanks for participating!!!

Thank you so so much, Maria! What fun : )

Merry Merry and Happy Happy, All!!!

Maria Zannini said...

I enjoyed the comments as much as the posts.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Nadja: Thanks for getting with the winner.

Kaye Manro said...

Thank you so much!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oooh lots of goodies going on here.

I've been out of touch lately, but I wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Southpaw said...

I'm a wee bit behind, but thanks!