Coyote Con is almost here!
Some things you should know before the fun begins.
• Do register ahead of time. There were some snafus signing in with GTalk and Facebook earlier. Poor, tireless Joely Burkhart got all pittbull with her chat host and straightened them out. Still, Murphy's Law being what it is, sign in early and avoid the rush.
• Coyote Con is absolutely free. You can't beat that with a stick.
• The con starts Friday evening, October 26.
• My workshop on Writing Sizzling Sex Scenes is on Saturday, October 27 from 7:30pm to 8:30pm. This is EASTERN (New York) time, so set your world watches accordingly.
• Stop what you're doing and sign up! It's FREE! KS Augustin and I have put together one heck of a program. We worked hard so you don't have to. :grin:
• It's quite possible Iko will make an appearance on the chat. I'll have to check with his publicist first.
There are lots of other workshops, but of course, ours is the naughtiest. I hope you'll stop by. It's only an hour.
Casual Questions: I've been thinking of doing a newsletter for a while, but I don't want it to be strictly about my books. I'd like it to be more about me, the homestead and frugal living. (and the occasional book mention when I have something releasing.)
If I created such a newsletter would you subscribe? Be honest. It's okay if you don't, but let me know why. It'll give me a better grasp of what I'm up against.
Would you mind if I only blogged once a week (on both blogs) and put my other news in the newsletter once a month?